Our IAM products are designed to meet the access security and user experience requirements that your applications, services or processes require, protecting your business from threats such as identity theft with stronger authentication mechanisms and supporting the digital transformation of your company with business process simplification.
Explore our Security Products created to access to your online services more easily and safely:
Passwords are complex, hard to remember and unsafe, which strangles your employees productivity, diminishes your business opportunities and increases your exposition to identity theft incidents. Based on the idea of the mobile device as an extension of the user in the digital world, we offer to our customers a comprehensive portfolio for meeting their authentication and access control requirements.
Privileged Access Management: Smart PAM
Combines access management for privileged accounts with off-the-shelf strong authentication mechanisms, providing additional protection, control and visibility over the privileged accounts activity.
SmartPAM stablishes a control barrier dissociating privileged users nominal accounts from the generic privileged accounts to manage the critical assets, allowing to stablish an intermediary element to control their access and activity.
SmartPAM integrates Latch with standard PAM solutions to offer improved versatility and security on the access of the end user in a simple manner, to help companies to achieve their goals of protecting privileged access to their most critical assets in any environment.
- Privileged User Access: SmartPAM is capable of integrating with company’s IAM tools and environment, allowing privileged users to authenticate using Active Directory, LDAP, Radius and the multi-factor authentication systems reinforcing security without damaging the end user experience.
- Credential Protection and Management: protects privileged account on the critical systems storing and communicating securely passwords and SSH keys only to the authorized identities.
- Centralized Protection and Management: SmartPAM discovers and creates and inventory of the privileged accounts of the systems integrated with it and it is capable of reading user repositories to import the associated roles and right structures. Once reached this point, it allows to define granular access policies.
- Session Control and Monitoring.
- Application-to-Application Communication: eliminates the necessity to hardcode passwords and SSH key in the applications.
- Advanced Analytics and SIEM Integration: SmartPAM provides with precise alerts over potential dangerous or suspicious activity which could be symptom of an attempt of malicious activity.
- Management and secure automated protection for the credentials of the privileged accounts.
- Control of the privileged activity through security policies stablished over the access to critical assets.
- Workflow simplification and preauthorization mechanisms.
- Visibility and traceability over the activity and actions performed with privileged accounts.
- High availability, scalable distributed architecture based on an autonomous element being it intermediary between privileged users and critical assets.
- Flexible design capable of integration with on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Easy access for end users, either using console or through a Single Sing On web experience.
- Extra access protection based on a smartphone app and cloud architecture for privileged users to be controlled and secured.
We offer SealSign, our comprehensive platform for electronic and biometric signatures on documents
SealSign is a modular, comprehensive, corporate platform for electronic document signatures, which is compatible with digital certificates, biometric systems and the long-term filing of signed documents. The users can receive all of the documents which are pending signatures with a function similar to a mailbox and it protects it against information leaks.
The solution is based in the following components
- Engine: Advanced digital signature motor
- BioSignature: Biometric signature and comparison motor
- Central Key Control: Centralized digital certificate management and custody
- eArchive: Long-term electronic document archiving
- Signbox: Electronic and biometric signature flow
- Improves user experience.
- It increases agility and safety of the signing of documents.
- Safe and long-lived storage of documentation considered vital for your business.
- Reduction in costs associated with hardcopy management (printing, digitalization, transfer, archiving).
- Improvement in productivity and efficiency of business processes.
- Reduce response time in daily operations.
- Accessible from business applications and mobile devices.
- Ease of integration. SOA-based architecture and multiple integration mechanisms.
- Generation of electronic documents with full legal validity.
- Possibility of service or on-premise cloud platform according to customer needs.
- Companies that need to manage large volumes of signatures or that don’t want to make developments for the integration.
- Companies that need to include an authentication, signature or coding process without having to have the private key installed locally on their authorized users’ computers or devices.
- Companies that want to include the biometric signature process for their business deals.
- Companies with a legal requirement to store electronic documents during long periods of time with systems that can guarantee the integrity and inalterability of documents.